-Will act as a signing authority together with lab in-charge
-To co-ordinate with doctors for any queries related to lab reports
-To supervise the complete functioning of the clinical laboratory
-To run the quality control of all lab test
- To ensure accuracy of the results prepared by clinical bio-chemistry department
- To ensure proper record of test result issued
- To support in procurement of lab consumables and reagents. To maintain the inventory of the lab
-M.Sc (Medical Biochemistry) with minimum 5 years experience in diagnostics/ laboratory
-M.Sc (General Biochemistry) with minimum 7 years experience in diagnostics/ laboratory
-Male Candidate No hostel facility
-Job Type: Full-time
– Shift Timing: 1.00 pm to 9.00 pm
-Efficient running of various nursing departments for 24 hrs
-Delegation of duties, allotment and rotation of nursing staff in various wards and units in hospital
-Interview and recruit nursing staffs together with committee
-Planning for CNE Program and conducting camps
- Ensuring that all standards are maintained as per NABH norms
- Investigates complaints, prepare reports and takes disciplinary actions.
– Organizing Nursing Services
-Experienced more than 10 years
-Female Candidate Age group 35 and above
Job Type: Full-time
-Diagnosing the disease by analyzing the patient symptom and taking required action for the recovery
-Maintaining the patient health history and monitoring the patients and informing to the doctor if any emergency
-Explaining the disease conditions of the patients to doctors, assisting with the doctors during the procedure.
– Fresher with Nursing Council Registration
– Qualification required (GNM or BSc Nursing)
-High Preference to the candidates coming from near by 10 TO 20 Kms distance
-No Hostel Facility
– Schedule projects and define budget constraints
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Develop illustrations, Logos, Brochures, Advertising, Exhibitions, Events, Displays, Online,
etc.using software or by hand
– Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
– Amend designs after feedback
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
– Study design briefly and determine requirements
– Responsible for the provision of direct patient care for patients in the Critical Care Unit (mixed medical/surgical/cardiac)
– Will respond to calls from the Emergency Department (EMR), and other areas in the hospital complex as requested for consultation.
– You will also be responsible for immediate response to Code Blues.
– Experience of more than 2 years
– MBBS/MD(Anaesthesia), DNB(Anaesthesia), Fellowship in Critical Care
-To behave & maintain a Professional Ethical relationship with the co-staff & fulfill the given responsibility
-Fulfilling the given responsibilities & duties in all the circumstances for the growth of the organisation
-Make sure all the Drugs are in the respective places, boxes in the required temperature
-Recording the refrigerator temperature, twice a day (morning & evening) in cold chain monitor sheet.
-Receiving stocks from the supplier, should follow the important criteria are follows,( Receive original Bills,
-Batch ,Expiry, Quantity)
-Check any damage ,packing changes & any other changes (colour differences , breakage’s ,etc )
-Stocks should be arranged in the respective places, in the racks.
-Expiry & non movement responsibility
D.Pharm / 2yrs experience as Pharmacy Trainee.
Willing to work in all Shifts.
Good knowledge in PO entry & Stock maintenance.
Good communication & Handling skills.