|Qualification||MBBS, MS (ENT) DNB (ENT)|
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Saturday – Evening 6 pm to 8 pm|
|Areas Of Expertise||– MBBS – Madras Medical College (2007 – 2013)
– MS ENT – Seth GS Medical College
– (2015 – 2018) KEM Hospital, Mumbai
|Focused surgeries||– Otology, Rhinology.
Anterior skull base surgeries.
|Awards & Honours||
1. Senior Resident – Seth AJB ENT (2018 – 2019) hospital, Mumbai.
2. Best Resident award in the Dept of ENT, KEM Hospital, Dr Mermd VK Trone “ENT Excellence award ” for outstanding performance in ENT, 2019.
3. Best Temporal Bone dissector award in Temporal Bone workshop, Madras ENT research foundation, Feb.2019.
4. Best Temporal Bone dissector award in Temporal Bone workshop at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, April 2019.
5. Second prize for paper presentation “Schwannoma:The masquerades in Head and Neck” in MENTCON 2016.
6. Certificate of merit from Maharashtra University of health sciences for securing 4th position at State level in final MS Exam.
7. Poster Presentation – “An interesting case of combined Laryngocele” phonosurgery workshop Mumbai 2017.
8. Internotrosal – Poster presentation – 5th congress of European ORL-HNS – “Dpagnostic value of FNAC and MRI in parotid tumors with Histopathological correlation”
9. Passed European Board in Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck surgery
||Name||DR. J.RANJITH RAJ KUMAR|
|Qualification||MBBS, PG Dip Diab, MHSC Diab
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Friday – 5p.m to 7p.m|
|Areas Of Expertise||Diabetology|
|Previous Experience||15 year|
||Name||DR. P. RAVICHANDRAN|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD , DM(Nephrology)|
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Sunday – 10.00 a.m to 04.00 p.m|
|Areas Of Expertise||Nephrology Trasplantation, HemodialysisPeritoneal Dialysis, Double Filtration Plasmapheresis|
|Previous Experience||Head Of Nephrology And Transplantation –
Tamilnadu Hospital,MIOT hospital,B R Hospital
|Awards & Honours||Young Investigator International Award|
||Name||DR. SR. RELXLINE|
|OPD Schedule||24 HOURS|
|Previous Experience||FROM THE TIME OF INSEPTION OF THE ORGANISATION TO THE PRESENTING|
|Qualification||MBBS, DNB (Gen Med), DNB (Cardio)|
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Saturday – 5.30p.m – 9.00p.m(By Appt)|
|Areas Of Expertise||Interventional Cardiology,Heart Failure Specialist|
|Previous Experience||1 year of interventional cardiology in V.N. Metha Hospital, AhemedabadInterventional Cardiologist, SRMC.|
||Name||DR. SANJEEV MOHANTY|
|OPD Schedule||Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat at 6.00 p.m – 8.00 p.m|
|Areas Of Expertise||Endoscopic Skull Base SurgeriesOtology- NeurotologyHead and Neck Oncosurgery Phonosurgery|
|Awards and Honours||1. Best Outgoing candidate in MS ENT exams, Berhampur University, 1997
2. National travel Fellowship, AOI, 1996 & 1997
3. 1st Prize in Poster Competition, AOICON 2007, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
4. 2nd Prize – Competitive Surgical Video, Dr. Anoop Chopra Session, AOICON 2007, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
5. Fellowship of International College of Surgeons- Nov 2005
6. As a faculty in the panel discussion on ‘Management of Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma’ The Indian scenario – 63rd Annual Conference of Otolaryngologists of India (AOICON) 2011
7. Invited guest lecture on ‘Powered Instrumentation in ORL practice: The ENT Surgeon’s perspective – 42nd Annual Conference of Otolaryngologists of India, Odisha
8. As a panelist in ‘Conservative Laryngeal Surgery – Head & Neck Surgery’ Update 2011 Narayana Hrudayalaya,Bangalore November ‘2011
9. Guest Faculty Endoscopic Skull Base Workshop, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, 2009
||Name||Dr. V. SARTHY|
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Saturday – 9.00a.m to 1.00p.m & 5.00pm to 9.00pm|
|Areas Of Expertise||Musculo Skeletal Trauma, Arthritis, Joint Replacement Surgery
Disorders of the spine
Sports injuries, Arthoscopic Surgery
|Previous Experience||2006 – 2009, Post Graduate in Ganga hospital, Coimbatore
2009 – 2012, Registrar-Orthopaedics at Kurinji Hospital, Salem
2013 – Onwards, Assitant professor in department of Orthopaedics, Shri Sathya Sai Medical College, Kancheepuram.
||Name||DR. R. SENTHAMARAI KANI|
|OPD Schedule||Monday to Friday – 6.30 p.m to 8.00 p.m|
|Areas Of Expertise||Child Health|
|Previous Experience||In clinical practice for the past 30 years|
|Awards & Honours|